- Weddings are such a chore. As in the ones which are done just for the sake of it.
- When will parents get “I have to get the wedding of my son/daughter done, it is my responsibility”, out of their system?
- “That’s how it has always been done” now sounds funny when said in answer to any of my “why”.
- I don’t mind breaking someone’s expectation, when it is contesting to replace my own comfort. Sorry but this is how I am. Actually, I’m not sorry.
- Sometimes it is so ridiculously unbelievable, people trying to do things to please others.
- More ridiculous is people trying to do things to please themselves.
- An important lesson in life is “don’t bite more than you can chew”. Very important.
- Does anyone else get annoyed, irritated, angry and then finally lose it when someone’s trying relentlessly to “make” you do something?
- (Despite the fear of jinxing) What a lovely weather in Bangalore. Looks like weather gods have finally calmed down and decided to let go of the stupid Bangaloreans.
- Is monsoon already here? *happy jig*
- Why do jobs have to be so monotonous? Duh!
- Wish I had a bigger house and a place for garden.
- Food blogs which give accurate recipes and step by step pics rock. Food-bloggers, I officially love you.
- I need to blog more.
- The precious pitter-patter (zedgraffiti.wordpress.com)