This is a quick snack for the evenings when you come back home tired and just want a quick bite and are in no mood to do any preparation. If you had made upma the previous night or in the morning and some of it was left over, you can prepare this quick yummy snack.
Break the upma lumps evenly in a microwave safe bowl or plate and heat it for a min. Can do on stove too.
Finely chop onions and coriander.
Grate a little carrot.
Spread the vegetables on top of upma.
Sprinkle some lemon juice on top.
Sprinkle some mixture.
This is one of my favorite all time snacks and I actually make more upma so that some is definitely available for this during evenings.
- Recipe: Semolina Upma (teamboldric.wordpress.com)
- Vermicelli Upma (mansidesai.wordpress.com)
- Dalia (Broken wheat) upma (deeptimasand.wordpress.com)
- Bread Upma (yummytwists.wordpress.com)
- Oats Upma (myfoodstory.wordpress.com)
- Idly Upma or Masala Idly (snootydiaries.wordpress.com)